• All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Event Vendors

Vendors at Special Events in Sparks

Most events held on public property in Sparks have vendors as part of the attraction. From art to food, a special event is an excellent place to sell items. If you are a vendor looking for opportunities with events the following will direct you to those opportunities.

All producers of the events in the City of Sparks coordinate their own vendors. You need to contact them to arrange for your booth, set up, and costs. Here are a few of the large events and contacts for vendor coordinators:

Nugget Events – Food Vendors & Sponsors  775-356-3429   Crafts 775-722-3704

Hot August Nights, 08-07-2019, Jason Williams-Crafters & The Nugget Casino Resort for Food, (775) 772-3704 & (775) 356-3429

Northern Nevada International Dragon Boat Festival, 08-17-2019, Carolyn Lee, (416) 735-0127

Cowboy Crawl, 06-29-2019, Angela Handler, 7756902581

Reno-Sparks Walk to End Alzheimer’s, 09-21-2019, Gabrielle Irvin, 530-559-9597

Riding on the River, 05-18-2019, Kiwanis and Job Corps, 775-846-7146

39 North Events, Angela Handler, 775-690-2581

PumpkinPalooza, 10-20-2019, Deb Maijala, 775 355 3599

Water Lantern Festival, 07-27-2019, Joey McKnight, 4358902520

Paddle Sports Demo, 06-15-2019, Amy Adams, 7753312700

Sierra Nevada Lavender & Honey Festival, 06-23-2019, Ann Louhela, 775-250-1339

All events are listed here.

All vendors are required to have a business license.

You can get a City of Sparks Business License here, or call 775-353-5555.  If you are only vending at one event you can get a temporary business license from the events producers.

Temporary Business Licenses:

Food $55.00: includes all vendors that are preparing food onsite for consumption onsite.

Retail $15.00: All vendors selling items at the event. This group includes all prepackaged food.

Informational $.00: These vendors or exhibitors are not conducting commerce but are onsite–either with an activity, disseminating information, or promoting a business/organization (including non-profit organizations).

How do you get your permit? Your event producer will arrange for your permit prior to the event.

Please note that food vendors are also required to have a Washoe County Health Permit. Find out more about them here.