Reporting to the City Manager, the City’s Community & Government Relations office exists to:
- Provide public information for the City.
- Serve as a liaison and chief spokesperson to the media on City government affairs, 24 hours a day.
- Lead and develop, coordinate and implement City-wide marketing and communication strategies.
- Promote citizen involvement in City government; provide opportunities for residents to learn about City government programs, services and operations.
- Lead and manage the City’s government television station, Sparks Centennial Television Channel 191 (Charter Cable), Channel 99 (AT&T U-verse) and streaming on the web.
Community Relations Manager