Most recent updates

  • All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Where should I take complaints about the City?

In general, if you think a City department is doing something it should not – or not doing something it should – you should contact the head of that department or the Sparks City Manager at 353-2310, by e-mail at sdriscoll@cityofsparks.us or by fax at 353-1510. Because other City departments are not supervised by the City Attorney’s Office, the City Attorney can typically address complaints only about our own employees.