• All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Do I need a temporary sign permit?

A temporary sign permit is required for any sign that is to be used on short term basis and is not permanently attached to a structure or ground. This includes portable signs, banners, pennants and inflatables. There is an application with a $35 filing fee. You will be issued a sticker which must be placed on the temporary sign(s). The approval of temporary signs is based on a calendar year (January through December). Temporary signs must be renewed annually, maintained in good condition, and cannot inhibit vehicular or pedestrian circulation. Refer to Sparks Municipal Code Section 20.04 (K) Temporary Signs for details.