Most recent updates

  • All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Can I speak to the Judge in an attempt to resolve my case?

An ex-parte (direct) communication between the defendant and the Judge is improper and prohibited. Attorneys also are prohibited from ex-parte communications with a Judge without proper notice an in exceptional situations. However, if you would like to address an issue regarding your case (i.e. motion to continue, request for attorney, plea by mail) you may file a motion with the court clerk.