• All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Can I have a digital sign?

Digital signs are only allowed in C2, TC, Industrial, and PF over ten (10) acres in size zoning districts. The digital face can only be a portion of a freestanding or monument sign. There are specific operation standards and requirements for all digital signs including for special freestanding signs. Refer to Sparks Municipal Code Section 20.04 (I)(6).