Most recent updates

  • All
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Can I do community service instead of paying a fine?

If you have been sentenced to pay a fine with applicable fees and assessments, you may request community service to satisfy the fine imposed. If granted, you will receive credit of $10.00 per hour of community service performed. You must, however, pay all fees and assessments, which cannot be converted to community service.