ALL NON-ESSENTIAL ADVISORY BOARD MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE: SPARKS CITY COUNCIL, REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY, CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, OR PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CITY MEETINGS, PLEASE EMAIL THE CLERK’S OFFICE AT CITYCLERK@CITYOFSPARKS.US OR CALL US AT (775) 353-2350. OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO IN PERSON TRANSACTIONS AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
The City Clerk serves as the liaison between the public and the city council and protects the people’s access to government by administering open meetings, public records and elections. The City Clerk ensures all actions are in compliance with federal, state and local statutes and regulations and that all actions are properly executed, recorded, and archived. The City Clerk’s office serves as custodian of city records and fulfills requests for public information.
- Attends all regular, special and emergency meetings of the City Council and the Redevelopment Agency;
- Provides public notifications and agendas for all City Council and Redevelopment Agency meetings in accordance with Nevada’s Open Meeting Law;
- Provides City Council and Redevelopment Agency meeting minutes;
- Tracks and processes all actions of the City Council and Redevelopment Agency;
- Maintains records and retention management of all records in the City Clerk’s custody;
- Maintains an electronic document system to manage the electronic originals of permit information, engineering documents, survey documents, planning documents, contracts, agreements, resolutions, ordinances, historical city documents and other city business documents; and
- Participates in the processing of Community Service applications for boards and commissions.
Lisa Hunderman, City Clerk
Julie Torres, CMC, CRM
Assistant City Clerk
FOR RECORDS REQUESTS:
Submit this Records Request Form