Welcome! Please read the notes below to assist you with online registration. Should you have any questions or issues, please call (775) 353-2376 OR (775) 232-9709 (after-hours). Thank you.
Click Here for Online Registration
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE BEGINNING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Your recreation household I.D. number.
If you don’t have your I.D. number, call our office at (775) 353-2376 or e-mail us at email@example.com to obtain your number. You will need to provide names, addresses and birthdates for the members in your household. Proof of residency is required if you have not previously registered for any of our programs.
- The Activity # and Section # for the class(es) in which you plan to enroll.
Refer to the seasonal activity guide. Check to make sure the registration period is open for the class you are registering for — this information will be included in the class description.
- A Valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card number, expiration date and security code.
Full payment is required.
Not all classes are available through online registration. Eligible classes have a computer symbol next to the class description in the seasonal activity guide.
- Class transfers and cancellations cannot be processed online.
- If you have any pop-up blockers installed, you will need to disable them, or make the Sparks Parks and Recreation Department a trusted site. If you do not, you will not be able to receive receipts or view all pages properly. The City of Sparks has taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure that this is a secure site, similar to other e-commerce sites on the Internet.
- All receipts are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. When you enter the registration site, there will be a link to the Adobe website available to download free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe.com if you don’t currently have it on your computer.
- Kid Konnection & School Break Registration: Before paying online for these programs, you must first fill out a current Emergency Information Form in person with picture ID at the Recreation Office, 98 Richards Way (NO EXCEPTIONS). Once the form is on file, the online registration/payment system will be available to you. Online payments can be accepted up until NOON on the Friday prior to the week of attendance.
- Kid Konnection registrations occurring after the online cutoff are considered ‘week of’ and are subject to late fees. ‘Week of’ registrations can only be completed by calling the Recreation Office at (775) 353-2376, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Refer to the following document(s) for step-by-step online instructions for the Kid Konnection program: Instructions in English and Instructions in Spanish.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. If you have registration issues after hours, call (775) 232-9709. Thank you.