Court Hearing Schedule
- Check in for Out of Custody arraignments:
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Traffic Arraignments:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00 a.m.
- Criminal Arraignments:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
In-Custody Video Arraignment
- For those defendants who are In-Custody at the Washoe County Detention Facility.
- Video Arraignments:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
- Trials are held on the following days and times:
- Monday 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Check in time for the 9:00 a.m. trial session is 8:45 a.m.
Check in time for the 2:00 p.m. trial session is 1:45 p.m.
Defendants and witnesses should check in for the trial sessions with the marshals at the front counter as they enter the building.