• All
  • Businesses
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close



Park Map

  Park Name Address 1 Aimone Park 55 Queen Way 2 Alf Sorensen Community Center 1400 Baring Blvd. 3 Antelope Ridge Park 1900 Primio Way 4 Ardmore Park 1200 12th…

Read More

Truckee Meadows Trail Guide

Download a copy of the Truckee Meadows Trail Guide or pick up a copy at one of the following locations: Sparks City Hall, 431 Prater Way Sparks Recreation Office, 98 Richards…

Read More

Small Wonders Learning Center (for Preschoolers)

The Small Wonders Learning Center provides a fun recreational and social program with a structured curriculum for children ages 3 to 6. There are two program sites, the Alf Sorensen…

Read More

Summer Outburst

SUMMER OUTBURST is available to youth entering 1st – 7th grade and features fun-themed weeks with age appropriate activities, including arts and crafts, swimming, field trips, bowling, active games, Wild Island water slides…

Read More

Fall Break Programs

Plenty of fun is in store for children during break periods. Active games, arts and crafts, board games, free play, swimming, skating, various field trips and group  activities are planned…

Read More

Kid Konnection Before/After School Program

The City of Sparks Kid Konnection before/after school program for Kindergarten (full day) through 6th grade operates on school days at 14 elementary schools located throughout Sparks and Spanish Springs. Hours…

Read More

City Bids & RFPs

Here is a list of the current RFP’s open for the City of Sparks. Bid notices may be obtained online through DemandStar.com or at (800) 711-1712. NOTE: In order to view the…

Read More

Senior Center & Programs

The Sparks Senior Citizens Center located at 97 Richards Way is owned by the City of Sparks and proudly operated by Washoe County Senior Services. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to…

Read More

Leisure without Limits/Special Populations

LEISURE WITHOUT LIMITS Sparks Parks and Recreation supports the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to comply with all aspects of the law to provide a barrier-free environment and experience….

Read More


View the Autumn & Winter Activity Guide which includes aquacise, senior aquacise, senior water fitness, parent/child with autism program, adapted aquatics and swim lessons. Swim Lessons from Swim Lessons University – descriptions…

Read More