Sandbag Drop Off Locations

Businesses and residents wishing to drop-off their used sandbags may do so at these five locations.

  • All
  • Businesses
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

What can I do if I am a victim of domestic violence?

Call the police immediately. Dial 9-1-1 if the abuser is still there. Victims of actual, or even threatened abuse can get Court orders requiring the abuser to stay away from the victims or anywhere they may be. These Protection Orders can be obtained from the Family Court at One South Sierra Street in Reno. Call 325-6726. Once a Protection Order is issued, keep a copy handy at all times. Do not allow violations of the Order by inviting the abuser to visit “on good behavior”. All violations of a Protection Order should be reported to the police immediately. Information for contacts, support and assistance:

Nevada Network Against Domestic Violence (NNADV)
220 S. Rock Blvd. Suite 7
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 828-1115
Committee to Aid Abused Women (CAAW)
1735 Vassar Street
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 329-4150
Safe Embrace
275 Hill Street Suite 244
P.O. Box 3745
Reno, NV 89505
(775) 322-3466
Victim-Witness Assistance Center
75 Court Street Room 115
P.O. Box 11130
Reno, NV 89520
(775) 328-3210
Washoe Legal Services
650 Tahoe Street
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 329-2727
Nevada Legal Services
204 Marsh Avenue
Reno, NV 89509
(775) 324-0222
(775) 284-3491
Confidential Address Program
P.O. Box 2743
Carson City, NV 89702
(775) 684-5707
Temporary Protection Orders (TPO)
One Sierra Street 3rd Floor
Reno, NV 89501
(775) 328-3127
Washoe County District Attorney
Family Support Division
One Sierra Street
Reno, NV 89501
(775) 789-7100
Victims of Crime Program
4600 Kietzke Lane Building I-205
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 688-2900
Crisis Call Center
(775) 784-8090
Sexual Assault Support Services